Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka high level consumer - threads guaranteed to read a single partition?

kafka high level consumer - threads guaranteed to read a single partition?
Hi,

For the kafka high level consumer, if I create exactly the number of
threads as the number of partitions, is there a guarantee that each thread
will be the only thread that reads from a particular partition? I'm
following this example
<https://github.com/bingoohuang/java-sandbox/blob/92318c6d3f2533bbadb253c59a201e4e70f72ad2/src/main/java/org/n3r/sandbox/kafka/ConsumerGroupExample.java>.
Assuming that the number of threads and partitions is fixed.

Thanks,
Josh