Kafka, mail # user - Re: having problem with 0.8 gzip compression - 2013-07-09, 04:38

Scott Wang 2013-07-09, 18:08
+
Jun Rao 2013-07-10, 03:40
+
Scott Wang 2013-07-08, 21:54
+
Scott Wang 2013-07-09, 22:23
+
Scott Wang 2013-07-11, 23:02
Re: having problem with 0.8 gzip compression
No, I did not start the consumer before the producer.  I actually started
the producer first and nothing showed up in the consumer unless I commented
out this line -- props.put("compression.codec", "gzip").    If I commented
out the compression codec, everything just works.