Kafka >> mail # dev >> 0.8 beta release status

+
Jun Rao 2013-05-08, 15:30
Re: 0.8 beta release status
Once there is a release candidate, could you send around instructions
for validating the candidate?

I.e., clone version X of the repo, run tests, startup the server with
bin scripts, do some stuff, etc

There are probably many folks like myself who have been too busy to help
directly with the release but would be happy to help test it

-David

On 5/8/13 11:30 AM, Jun Rao wrote:
> We are investigating a metadata related issue when there are a large number
> of clients (1000+). This issue, if not resolved, may cause the whole
> cluster to be unavailable. We are testing a fix. Once the issue is
> resolved, we can start the release process.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jun

+
Jun Rao 2013-05-09, 15:07