Kafka, mail # user - Detecting async producer failures (0.7.x) - 2013-02-22, 09:35

Detecting async producer failures (0.7.x)
Hi I need to detect and handle exceptions that occur in the
ProducerSendThread of async producer but can't find any discussion or
example how to capture them. Anybody can point me to some resource ?

Thanks

+
Jun Rao 2013-02-23, 02:41
+