Kafka >> mail # user >> Spring Integration Kafka support

Re: Spring Integration Kafka support
Hi Preetham,

We are able to successfully use spring-integration-kafka with non-zero
broker ids without any issues. Could you provide more details on what
exactly problem/error you are getting.?

Also, You  can try this examples under samples
<https://github.com/spring-projects/spring-integration-extensions/tree/master/samples/kafka>
get started quickly.

Thanks,
Raja.

On Fri, Jan 10, 2014 at 4:08 PM, Premchandra, Preetham Kukillaya <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I was doing a poc using
> https://github.com/SpringSource/spring-integration-extensions/tree/master/spring-integration-kafka.
> I figured that code is expecting the brokerid=0 and ideally this will not
> be the case if multiple brokers are connecting to the same zookeeper.
>
> Regards
> Preetham
>
> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential, proprietary
> and intended solely for the individual or entity to whom they are
> addressed. If you have received this email in error please delete it
> immediately.

Raja.