Kafka, mail # user - List of topics with JMX?

Re: List of topics with JMX?
Andrew Otto 2013-11-19, 20:17
Are you sure?  I think it gives the count of messages in all topics that have been received by the broker since the broker process started.  If I restart the broker process, the counts all reset to 0 and then start incrementing again.