Kafka, mail # user - Hi, Can anyone tell me why I cannot produce any message to remote kafka server from my local machine

Re: Hi, Can anyone tell me why I cannot produce any message to remote kafka server from my local machine
Guozhang Wang 2013-10-05, 14:34
Hello Jacky,

Have you read this FAQ:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/FAQ#FAQ-OnEC2%2Cwhycan%27tmyhighlevelconsumersconnecttothebrokers%3F