Kafka, mail # user - Re: Copy kafka data between servers? - 2013-02-27, 23:59

Jason Huang 2013-02-27, 10:11
+
Jun Rao 2013-02-27, 17:48
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-02-27, 17:58
+
Jason Huang 2013-02-27, 21:31
Re: Copy kafka data between servers?
As Jun described, the purpose of broker.id is to be able to move data from
one broker to the other without changes. I believe this should work in 0.8
as well. However, we've never tried it so not sure if there are bugs. Let
us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Neha