Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> Copy kafka data between servers?

Re: Copy kafka data between servers?
As Jun described, the purpose of broker.id is to be able to move data from
one broker to the other without changes. I believe this should work in 0.8
as well. However, we've never tried it so not sure if there are bugs. Let
us know how it goes.

Thanks,
Neha