Kafka >> mail # user >> Default compression code in Kafka topics

Re: Default compression code in Kafka topics
Currently, the only way to send compressed data to Kafka is by enabling
compression on the producer side. To move compression to server side, we
have https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-595 filed

Thanks,
Neha