Kafka, mail # user - Default compression code in Kafka topics

Re: Default compression code in Kafka topics
Neha Narkhede 2013-11-08, 16:32
Currently, the only way to send compressed data to Kafka is by enabling
compression on the producer side. To move compression to server side, we
have https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-595 filed

Thanks,
Neha