Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Interested in contributing to Kafka?

Re: Interested in contributing to Kafka?
Hi Kane, Jonathan,

We tried to pick some JIRAs that we think are relatively easy with label
"newbie" or "newbie++" (a bit more than "newbie"). You may want to search
with these labels.

Guozhang
On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 4:38 PM, Jonathan Natkins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>