Kafka, mail # user - Re: High Level Consumer error handling and clean exit - 2013-07-09, 21:51

Chris Curtin 2013-07-09, 15:16
+
Philip OToole 2013-07-09, 15:22
+
Chris Curtin 2013-07-09, 18:23
+
Philip OToole 2013-07-09, 19:24
+
Chris Curtin 2013-07-09, 19:54
+
Chris Curtin 2013-07-09, 20:09
Re: High Level Consumer error handling and clean exit
Hey Chris,

The way I handled this in my application using the High Level Consumer was to turn off auto-commit and commit manually after finishing a batch of messages (obviously you could do it after every message, but for my purposes it was better to have batches)

Ian Friedman