Kafka, mail # user - Re: High Level Consumer error handling and clean exit - 2013-07-09, 21:51

Re: High Level Consumer error handling and clean exit
Hey Chris,

The way I handled this in my application using the High Level Consumer was to turn off auto-commit and commit manually after finishing a batch of messages (obviously you could do it after every message, but for my purposes it was better to have batches)

Ian Friedman