Kafka >> mail # user >> Using Kafka Metrics

+
Vimpy Batra 2013-09-18, 21:21
Re: Using Kafka Metrics
If you start a Kafka broker, it should start reporting metrics
automatically. But I'm not sure if I understood your question completely.
Can you elaborate on what problem you saw with metrics collection?

Thanks,
Neha
On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 2:20 PM, Vimpy Batra <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am using Kafka-0.8 and have a module to write metrics to Graphite. I
> have a multi node cluster and was wondering if I need to enable metrics
> reporting on all of them. Any advice will be helpful.
>
> Thanks,

+
Vimpy Batra 2013-09-18, 22:07
+