Kafka, mail # user - Re: Using Kafka Metrics - 2013-09-18, 21:56

Sanjay Mengani 2014-03-20, 14:32
Vimpy Batra 2013-09-18, 21:21
Re: Using Kafka Metrics
If you start a Kafka broker, it should start reporting metrics
automatically. But I'm not sure if I understood your question completely.
Can you elaborate on what problem you saw with metrics collection?