Kafka, mail # user - Using Kafka Metrics

Re: Using Kafka Metrics
Neha Narkhede 2013-09-18, 21:56
If you start a Kafka broker, it should start reporting metrics
automatically. But I'm not sure if I understood your question completely.
Can you elaborate on what problem you saw with metrics collection?

Thanks,
Neha