Kafka >> mail # dev >> 0.8.1 README.md

0.8.1 README.md
Hi, was just making some updates into the 0.8.1 README.md for KAFKA-1245
and noticed the license is at the top and the formatting with the markdown
is a little clunky as a result of that and some other items.

Considering this is the first thing folks see when going to github I
thought we can change it up some (removing the header and some other minor
format changes).

I will finish my updates for 1245 but let me know what you think I can whip
up an update.
 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC