Kafka, mail # user - Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/reflect/ClassManifest - 2013-10-31, 21:19

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: scala/reflect/ClassManifest
Turns out that I forgot to change my POM to use 2.10 version, this fixes
it in case someone else is trying to do the same thing
<dependency>
 <groupId>org.apache.kafka</groupId>
 <artifactId>kafka_2.10</artifactId>
 <version>0.8.0</version>