Kafka >> mail # user >> Is anyone able to consume from Kafka 0.7.x and write into Hadoop CDH 4.x ?

Re: Is anyone able to consume from Kafka 0.7.x and write into Hadoop CDH 4.x ?
> Finally, I haven't seen anything mentioned about the LinkedIn
> kafka/avro/hadoop ETL stuff we've been hearing about for a while.

The LinkedIn ETL kafka/avro/hadoop project is open sourced. See here -
https://github.com/linkedin/camus/wiki/Camus-Overview

Thanks,
Neha