Kafka >> mail # user >> Atlanta AJUG presentation on Kafka March 19th

Re: Atlanta AJUG presentation on Kafka March 19th
Thanks Jun & Jay,

I did my first run through yesterday internally and a couple of the
questions that came up were around performance, typical clusters and
datacenter replication.

I found some slides from 2011 and early 2012 about what LinkedIn's clusters
consist of and some performance numbers. Are there some updated performance
#s for a cluster configuration publicly available (#of machines, cores,
disks etc. to # of messages written, consumed, # of consumers etc.)

I found an old slide about datacenter replication before 0.8.0 Anyone have
a description of how to do it with the new replication features?

Thanks,

Chris