Kafka, mail # user - Re: Messages from producer are immediately going to /tmp/logs in kafka - 2013-10-14, 17:01

Re: Messages from producer are immediately going to /tmp/logs in kafka
Thanks for replying Jun.

I also thought the same.
But I got the same messages in my /kafka/logs dir  even after rebooting my
machine in less than the time given by  log.flush.interval.ms=900000.
So can you please suggest me any way to check that messages are actually
loosing after machine shutdown?