Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka 0.8 producer within Play Framework? - 2013-02-05, 00:13

charlie w 2013-02-02, 00:33
Re: Kafka 0.8 producer within Play Framework?
It seems the issue is related to Scala versions.  I grabbed from
https://github.com/kevinwright/kafka
and built with
sbt "++2.10.0 package"

I'm able to have my Play app produce messages for Kafka now.