Kafka, mail # user - Re: Getting LeaderNotAvailableException in console producer after increasing partitions from 4 to 16. - 2013-08-27, 21:39

Re: Getting LeaderNotAvailableException in console producer after increasing partitions from 4 to 16.
Thanks Guozhang, Changing max retry to 5 worked. Since I am changing
console producer code, I can also submit patch adding both
message.send.max.retries
and retry.backoff.ms to console producer. Can you let me know process for
submitting patch?

Thanks,
Raja.