Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> Understanding the min fetch rate metric

Re: Understanding the min fetch rate metric
And, I assume the 'minFetchRate' refers to the lowest fetch rate over
all the fetchers (1 per broker) that a consumer has. I see....