Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: exception report

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-07, 14:06
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-09, 16:10
Re: exception report
Hmm, that looks a lot like the lost+found directory on a Linux file system.
Is your Kafka data directory a mount point that has a lost and found
directory?

+
Jun Rao 2013-05-13, 16:30
+