Kafka, mail # user - Zookeeper version - 2013-04-03, 22:50

Zookeeper version
Hey guys,

I know LinkedIn uses Zookeeper 3.3.x, I'm wondering if Kafka has any hard dependency on that version or we would be OK using 3.4.5 since we're already using that for our HBase install? Any known issues?

Thanks in advance,