Kafka >> mail # user >> Best ways to unit test consumer that is based on simpleConsumer

Re: Best ways to unit test consumer that is based on simpleConsumer
Neha. That is correct SimpleConsumer does not do much, but my code that is
calling it need to react properly at error response and I wanted to test
that.