Kafka >> mail # user >> kafka.common.OffsetOutOfRangeException

+
Oleg Ruchovets 2013-11-19, 03:41
+
Christopher Alexander 2013-03-13, 20:53
+
Philip OToole 2013-03-13, 21:04
+
Christopher Alexander 2013-03-13, 21:54
Re: kafka.common.OffsetOutOfRangeException
OK, it depends. What that tells you is that offset 0 is available,
since those files are named after the very first offset available in
the file. However, we cannot be sure if 562949953452239 is there. It's
kind of a large number so I doubt it, but you never know. What size is
that file?

If you haven't read the Kafka design doc, you *should*. It is well
written, and will explain what these files mean.

http://kafka.apache.org/design.html

Philip

On Wed, Mar 13, 2013 at 2:53 PM, Christopher Alexander