Kafka >> mail # user >> Non-blocking Kafka stream iterators

+
Ryan LeCompte 2013-01-21, 03:15
+
Jun Rao 2013-01-21, 06:16
+
Ryan LeCompte 2013-01-21, 06:18
+
navneet sharma 2013-01-21, 07:03
+
Jun Rao 2013-01-21, 16:06
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-21, 17:27
+
Evan Chan 2013-01-22, 17:38
+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-22, 18:16
+
Evan Chan 2013-01-22, 18:53
Re: Non-blocking Kafka stream iterators
Hi Evan,

Makes sense. Is your goal in separating the client shrinking the jar size?
or just general cleanliness?

-Jay

+
Evan Chan 2013-01-22, 20:57