Kafka >> mail # dev >> kafka mavenification

+
Jay Kreps 2013-01-04, 17:19
+
Joe Stein 2013-01-04, 19:07
+
Joe Stein 2013-01-06, 06:51
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-06, 18:32
Re: kafka mavenification
Ok, I will commit this patch then just to trunk and we can have the 0.8 beta mavenized.  That works!

/*
Joe Stein, Chief Architect
http://www.medialets.com
Twitter: @allthingshadoop
Mobile: 917-597-9771
*/

On Jan 6, 2013, at 1:31 PM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>>> Where do we feel we are with 0.8 ?
>
> We can release a public beta by the end of the month, but we are still few
> weeks away from announcing a release.
>
> Thanks,
> Neha
>
> On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 10:50 PM, Joe Stein <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
>> Where do we feel we are with 0.8 ?

+
Jun Rao 2013-01-07, 17:24
+