Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka git branches - 2013-08-23, 20:30

Andrew Otto 2013-08-23, 20:15
Re: Kafka git branches
0.8 has some critical fixes that we discovered on 0.8.0-beta1-candidate1.
But note that every revision of 0.8 might not be completely stable until we
have 0.8.0-final release. trunk is a somewhat big change compared to 0.8
and all system tests don't pass on trunk yet.

From a pure stability standpoint, I would imagine 0.8 would work fine.

Thanks,
Neha