Kafka >> mail # user >> Is anyone able to consume from Kafka 0.7.x and write into Hadoop CDH 4.x ?

+
Felix GV 2013-01-07, 19:21
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-01-07, 19:29
Re: Is anyone able to consume from Kafka 0.7.x and write into Hadoop CDH 4.x ?
OOOH that's awesome :D !!

I'll take a look at this shiny stuff right away!

Thanks a lot :D !!

--
Felix
On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 2:28 PM, Neha Narkhede <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:

> > Finally, I haven't seen anything mentioned about the LinkedIn
> > kafka/avro/hadoop ETL stuff we've been hearing about for a while.
> >

> The LinkedIn ETL kafka/avro/hadoop project is open sourced. See here -
> https://github.com/linkedin/camus/wiki/Camus-Overview
>
> Thanks,
> Neha

+