Kafka >> mail # dev >> 0.8.0-beta1 is now available in public maven

Re: 0.8.0-beta1 is now available in public maven
What is/are the error(s) you are getting?

"intransitive" in the SBT line is so that SBT does not fetch the libraries
what is set for exclusion in the POM

an example of an error if you don't do use what should be excluded is in

--

/*