Kafka >> mail # user >> Local forwarder for performance & reliability

+
Ryan Chan 2013-03-15, 05:13
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-03-15, 05:19
+
Ryan Chan 2013-03-15, 07:56
Re: Local forwarder for performance & reliability
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/KAFKA-156 is filed for that feature.

Thanks,
Neha