Kafka >> mail # user >> delete a topic

Re: delete a topic
By that, I meant bringing down all brokers, deleting zookeeper data and
kafka data and restarting the brokers. I suspect attempting a delete topic
might have caused something bad to happen on the ISR side. It will be great
if you can start clean and then see if the ISR is still an issue.

Also, I filed a bug to include a tool that makes it easy to check the
replica lag and progress, while troubleshooting ISR membership issues -

Neha