Kafka, mail # user - Re: how to force a consumer to start at the beginning - 2013-07-25, 17:49

Re: how to force a consumer to start at the beginning
Thanks, Joe, I also see the answer to my other question, that the KafkaStream is not on a different thread, but I automatically expect it to be since all other uses we have had of the KafkaStream are stuffed in a Runnable.  duh.

thanks,
rob