Kafka >> mail # user >> Question about function SimpleConsumer.getOffsetsBefore

Question about function SimpleConsumer.getOffsetsBefore
I have a question about function getOffsetsBefore() in class SimpleConsumer.

I am not sure about the input value of maxNumOffsets.

If I set this value to a small number, I cannot get enough valid Offset
values.
If I set to a big number like 10,000, I think this function will consume a
lot of time.

Right now I set it to 10, but I am not sure if this is a good value.
Is there any advice how to set the value of maxNumOffsets?
--
Regards,
Sining Ma

+