Kafka, mail # user - Re: exception report

+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-07, 14:06
+
Neha Narkhede 2013-05-09, 16:10
+
Chris Curtin 2013-05-09, 16:32
+
Jun Rao 2013-05-13, 16:30
Re: exception report
David DeMaagd 2013-05-13, 19:50
The loas+found directory is part of the Linux extN filesystem semantics,
and yes, it would be a terribly idea to try to remove it - it is
automatically there at the top level of a disk mount point.

Because it being there will mess up kafka. it is a good idea to create a
subdirectory there that the kafka process can write to and use that as
the data dir.  For example, disk is mounted on /mnt (so there is a
/mnt/lost+found), create /mnt/kafka and put the data in there (there
will not be a lost+found under /mnt/kafka).

--
Dave DeMaagd
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | 818 262 7958

([EMAIL PROTECTED] - Mon, May 13, 2013 at 09:29:38AM -0700)