Kafka, mail # user - Re: Kafka Yammer Metrics - 2013-08-23, 23:18

Re: Kafka Yammer Metrics
Vadim,

We wrap kafka in our own java service container, which as a happy
coincidence, uses yammer metrics also.  The yammer library has a
GraphiteReporter, which you can configure, which will run a background
thread and send all configured yammer metrics to graphite at regular
intervals, e.g. every 10 seconds.

The main site for yammer metrics is here:  http://metrics.codahale.com/

Jason