Kafka, mail # user - Re: Connection reset by peer - 2013-03-28, 07:23

Re: Connection reset by peer
I used zookeeper-3.3.4 in kafka.

Default tickTime is 3 seconds, minSesstionTimeOut is 6 seconds.
Now I change tickTime to 5 seconds. minSesstionTimeOut to 10 seconds
But if we change timeout to a larger one,
"you have shutdown this broker and restarted it faster than the zookeeper
timeout so it appears to be re-registering."
this could happened more easily

Do you think consumer GC will affect kafka server and zk connection?