Kafka, mail # user - Re: as i understand rebalance happens on client side - 2013-10-03, 20:56

Re: as i understand rebalance happens on client side
To be honest, 0.8 it's a pretty big change from how things are currently
managed in samsa. I don't have much of an ETA at the moment, but I'm hoping
to find the time in the next month or two.

Keith.