Kafka, mail # dev - [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 2

Re: [VOTE] Apache Kafka Release 0.8.0 - Candidate 5
Joe Stein 2013-12-03, 19:59
verified test, quick start, repository working from sbt and pom maven

all working as expected for this release.

verified signatures and crcs

+1

I will call the vote results after I go through the thread and capture all
outstanding issue to move forward to 0.8.1
 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly