Kafka, mail # user - Re: Replicas for partition are dead - 2013-03-22, 15:10

Jason Huang 2013-03-19, 20:35
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-20, 04:31
+
Jason Huang 2013-03-20, 13:58
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-20, 14:39
+
Jason Huang 2013-03-20, 14:48
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-20, 16:15
+
Jason Huang 2013-03-22, 13:51
+
Jun Rao 2013-03-22, 15:07
Re: Replicas for partition are dead
I see.

Since I am not running anything for production at this point - I will
probably just do this.

However, if someone runs 0.8.0 at production and they want to upgrade
to the latest version, how should they migrate their message? Maybe
there should be something documented in the wiki for this?

thanks,

Jason