Kafka, mail # user - How to view Topic registration info and Partition state info from zookeeper in 0.8?

How to view Topic registration info and Partition state info from zookeeper in 0.8?
Jason Huang 2013-03-01, 09:49
Hello,

I am reading the "Kafka data structures in Zookeeper"
(https://cwiki.apache.org/KAFKA/kafka-data-structures-in-zookeeper.html)
document and trying to figure out how to view topic registration
information from zookeeper.  Are these information stored in the
zookeeper snapshot file in the hard drive? How can I view the topic
registration info and partition state information from my running
kafka server in 0.8?

I am only running one kafka broker and one zookeeper in the same server.

thanks!

Jason

+
Matan Safriel 2013-03-01, 10:30