Kafka >> mail # user >> How to view Topic registration info and Partition state info from zookeeper in 0.8?

How to view Topic registration info and Partition state info from zookeeper in 0.8?
Hello,

I am reading the "Kafka data structures in Zookeeper"
(https://cwiki.apache.org/KAFKA/kafka-data-structures-in-zookeeper.html)
document and trying to figure out how to view topic registration
information from zookeeper.  Are these information stored in the
zookeeper snapshot file in the hard drive? How can I view the topic
registration info and partition state information from my running
kafka server in 0.8?

I am only running one kafka broker and one zookeeper in the same server.

thanks!

Jason