Kafka >> mail # user >> slow log recovery

+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-05-06, 22:07
+
Jun Rao 2013-05-07, 04:32
+
Jason Rosenberg 2013-05-07, 05:23
+
Jun Rao 2013-05-07, 14:55
Re: slow log recovery
That will work Jun (I guess it's not different than the current situation
with 0.7.x).

(And I still think it should be possible to recover logs in parallel!).

Jason