Home | About | Sematext search-lucene.com search-hadoop.com search-devops.com

Kafka >> mail # user >> slow log recovery

Re: slow log recovery
That will work Jun (I guess it's not different than the current situation
with 0.7.x).

(And I still think it should be possible to recover logs in parallel!).

Jason