Kafka >> mail # user >> zokeeper.connect no longer available on producer?

Re: zokeeper.connect no longer available on producer?
Yes, the zk option is no longer available in the producer in 0.8 to
simplify the logic in the client. Load balancing in the producer is still
supported though.

I am not sure what you mean by "blocking async" producer. The producer has
an async mode, but then the send() calls are not blocking. The expected
behavior is that if all brokers are down, all sends will fail. However,
when the brokers are up again, sends will succeed again. There is no need
to close the producer in between. Is that not what you are seeing?

Thanks,

Jun