Kafka >> mail # user >> API to to query messages amount under one topic

+
Sining Ma 2013-05-16, 01:05
+
Rob Withers 2013-05-16, 01:59
Re: API to to query messages amount under one topic
In 0.8, you can get the earliest and the latest offset using the
getOffsetBefore api. The difference btw the two gives the number of
messages on the broker.

Thanks,

Jun
On Wed, May 15, 2013 at 6:05 PM, Sining Ma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi,
> Is there any APIs in kafka that I can use to query how many messages there
> are under one topic?
> This topic already exist in Kafka server, and producer is sending messages
> to one topic in kafka server
>

> -- Regards
>    Sining Ma

+