Kafka >> mail # user >> Re: Kafka Authenication and Monitoring Tools

Re: Kafka Authenication and Monitoring Tools
Hi Joseph,

For the monitoring piece there is SPM - see
http://blog.sematext.com/2013/10/16/announcement-spm-performance-monitoring-for-kafka/.
 It will monitor your ZooKeeper, too.  Kafka uses ZK, so you may want
keep an eye on it as well.

Otis