Kafka, mail # dev - Re: Random Partitioning Issue - 2013-10-01, 15:35
Solr & Elasticsearch trainings in New York & San Fransisco [more info]

Joe Stein 2013-09-14, 05:11
+
Joel Koshy 2013-09-14, 12:17
+
Joe Stein 2013-09-14, 18:19
+
Jun Rao 2013-09-15, 03:15
+
Jay Kreps 2013-09-15, 15:37
+
Jay Kreps 2013-09-15, 15:45
+
Joel Koshy 2013-09-17, 17:19
+
Jay Kreps 2013-09-17, 17:41
+
Joe Stein 2013-09-18, 23:23
+
Jun Rao 2013-09-23, 00:57
+
Joe Stein 2013-09-27, 16:24
+
Jun Rao 2013-09-27, 16:46
+
Joe Stein 2013-09-27, 16:54
+
Jun Rao 2013-09-27, 17:10
+
Joe Stein 2013-09-27, 17:31
+
Jun Rao 2013-09-28, 04:12
+
Guozhang Wang 2013-09-29, 04:52
+
Jun Rao 2013-09-29, 16:15
+
Joe Stein 2013-10-01, 05:22
+
Jun Rao 2013-10-01, 15:27
Re: Random Partitioning Issue
agreed, lets hold off until after 0.8

I will update the JIRA ticket I created with your feedback and options we
can discuss it there and then deal with changes in 0.8.1 or 0.9 or such.

I will update the FAQ (should have time tomorrow unless someone else gets
to it first) I think we should have it in there at the least, yes?

 Joe Stein
 Founder, Principal Consultant
 Big Data Open Source Security LLC
 http://www.stealth.ly